Media Condition: Very Good Plus (VG+)
Sleeve Condition: Very Good (VG)
Genre: Hip Hop, Rock, Blues
Style: Alternative Rock, Funk Metal, Classic Rock
Text direct from inside front insert: "For more information on Jimi Hendrix, read the book that inspired this album: Hendrix: Setting The Record Straight By John McDermott with Eddie Kramer A Warner Books Original Trade Paperback in the U.S. and Canada ISBN-US 0-446-39431-9 A Little, Brown and Company Hardcover in the U.K. ISBN-UK 0-316-90518-6 Featuring 16 pages of never-before-published photos from Linda McCartney and Eddie Kramer" ©1993 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S. This compilation ℗1993 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S. ℗1993 Fiction Records Ltd. ℗1993 Island Records Ltd. Made in U.S.A. For similar version with SRC and ARC in matrix string, see: [r13011420.
1. The Cure - Purple Haze 5:19
2. Eric Clapton - Stone Free 4:25
3. Spin Doctors - Spanish Castle Magic 4:06
4. Buddy Guy - Red House 3:48
5. Body Count (2) - Hey Joe 4:28
6. Jeff Beck, Seal - Manic Depression 5:11
7. Nigel Kennedy - Fire 4:39
8. The Pretenders - Bold As Love 3:23
9. P.M. Dawn - You Got Me Floatin' 4:49
10. Slash (3), Paul Rodgers, Band Of Gypsys - I Don't Live Today 4:30
11. Belly - Are You Experienced? 3:38
12. Living Colour - Crosstown Traffic 3:10
13. Pat Metheny - Third Stone From The Sun 6:00
14. M.A.C.C. - Hey Baby (Land Of The New Rising Sun) 5:26
Barcode and Other Identifiers:
Barcode 0 9362-45438-2 4
Matrix / Runout 1 45438-2 SRC**01
Copyright (c) Reprise Records
Copyright (c) WEA International Inc.
Phonographic Copyright (p) Reprise Records
Phonographic Copyright (p) WEA International Inc.
Phonographic Copyright (p) Fiction Records Ltd.
Phonographic Copyright (p) Island Records Ltd.
Manufactured By WEA Manufacturing
Pressed By Specialty Records Corporation